Wednesday, July 22, 2015

West Wishes Itinerary

It's from the Heard Museum in Phoenix.
If you're like my mom, you want to know exactly where I am. If you're like my friends, you want to know where I've been and where all these pictures are coming from, like the one on the right:

Well, for friends and relatives alike, here's an itinerary for you!

July 14- Fly from Charlotte to LA
July 15-16- Hang out in Huntington Beach
July 17- Drive from Huntington Beach to Flagstaff, with stops in Phoenix and Sedona
July 18- Grand Canyon
July 19-20- Bryce Canyon
July 21- Drive from Bryce to Huntington Beach, with a stop at the Hoover Dam
July 22- recover in Huntington Beach and see an Angels game in Anaheim
July 23-25- Vidcon in Anaheim
July 26- Disneyland!
July 27-28-  LA/Huntington Beach
July 29- Fly from LA to Charlotte

I'll update with links to posts once I've got them up, but for now, enjoy the list and be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment